We work closely with you to understand, map and, if necessary re-engineer, your business processes and then design the database applications that make these processes work online.
At the same time, we develop or re-develop your site so that the new applications are fully integrated and you can offer your clients or service users a highly efficient - and universally available - extension to services you may already provide off-line.
Apperception has experience in developing online business applications for a number of businesses and can convert business processes into online services.
Our methodology to design such applications includes :
- Appoint a Project Manager whose role it is to manage the project and keep to specified limits in time and expenditure.
- Analyse and understand the existing methods for processing, handling and sharing of documents.
- Prototyping the systems with expert staff who have a with a vision of how the work should be done.
- Producing a design and workflow for how these systems can be translated into a realistic IT-based solution.
- Produce initial development versions for testing and, if approved release.
- Training of staff on the use of new systems.
- Production of documentation and user guides, including online process flow systems.
Examples of some of our Business Workflow systems include :
- eCommerce systems linked to a Landlord Management System
- Client Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Online Fund and Grant Management Systems, including Client application and funding assessmen
- Business Plan assessment for Self-Employed
- Client Profile and Assessment tool for Service Partnership website